THANK YOU!!

We are only minutes away from the new year. I have only been blogging for less than two months but the traffic has been quite impressive. 2014 has been quite an eventful year for me personally. It had its highs and lows but 2015 promises so much more.


I would like to use this medium to thank everyone of the readers of my blog. Everyday my blog views increases. The more we grow, the better content we promise to serve you. 2015 promises to be bigger, i promise you.

My predictions for the new year? I have a very huge belief more smartphone brands are coming to Nigeria, the Chinese are taking over with more budget friendly devices hopefully with wonderful durability and better build. Also, expect cheaper internet bundles and possibly the introduction of contract based handset sales by mobile networks.

As we all know, 2015 is an election year for Nigeria. We hope for peaceful elections and positive change in the Nigerian government. Remember #VotenotWar , Election no be do or die. Play safe.

My new year resolution? 1440 x 2560 pixels .... LOL. But seriously, my new year resolution is to make this blog bigger and better with the help of YOU. Yes, Only YOU can make us bigger and better.

We at Dammybas Blog use this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year!! 2015 will be great for us all!. ISE YEN. ALUBARIKA LOPO LOPO

Don't forget MTN still rocks on PC with Simple server. Enjoy the rest of the year! WE LOVE YOU!

Comments